Saturday, December 11, 2010

Yea I agree, I'm a nasty fat ugly horrible bitch. You can stop reminding me now.

Sometimes I just want to die. I stopped wearing my seat belt in hopes of getting into an accident and flying through the winshield. I just wish I could lay down and go to sleep forever or sleep until all my organs shut down. I want everything to just stop and let me drown in my own selfloathing.

I hate that when I tell people that I'm fucked up they suggest 'fixing' the problem. Sorry Julia the problem is me and I don't want fucking fixing. I want death but hey we don't all get what we want. Sorry you didn't get the nice sweet girlfriend you wanted. I'm not fucking perfect, and you know what? I don't like me either. Look at that. We both hate me, maybe we can stop talking about that now.

Stay strong
CHEERS

No comments:

Post a Comment