Friday, January 13, 2012

Empty

and contemplating suicide.
I didn't eat anything today.
Had a small glass of water to swallow my topamax and a vitamin water zero because I felt dehydrated.
Cut again.
Early this morning.
Smoked ten minutes ago.
I've officially gotten into the habbit of putting my cigarette out on my wrist.
My right wrist not the left.
I'm so triggered all the time.
I wake up and it's triggering.
I want to smoke again but I can't.
My head hurts and so does my throat.
My chest hurts for some reason.
Maybe I'm not supposed to smoke with my meds.
OH WELL.
<3 p="" stay="" strong="">CHEERS

3 comments:

  1. aww babe =( you are not! and were here to help you, try doing this, every time you feel the need to cut, say out loud one thing that you like about yourself or something you did. your chest hurts cause youre smoking so much. i know how you feel tho. i want to die so badly rite now. just waste away. no one would prob notice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stay strong hun D: And don't die. It's hard but look at how beautiful you are!!! You're so much prettier and thinner than I am.

    ReplyDelete