Tuesday, May 15, 2012

"You're just really stupid aren't you?"

Little things always stick in my head.
No one seems to remember that.
Everyone forgets.
Absolutely everyone.
Even the people I'm closest too.
"Rachael needs to do crunches."
"Flabby tummy."
"You gained weight."
"Did you put on a couple pounds?... No no you look good!"
"Did you eat all of this?"
"Woah slow down there."(referring to eating)
"How much you gonna eat tonight Rach?"
"Think a little next time Punky."
Over and over the little things.
There are thousands of them.
"You're just really stupid aren't you?"
You didn't mean it maliciously. It was innocent.
A little joke.
But now I can't get it out of my head and my six day cut free streak is going to end.
I just ate a cookie and a chocolate muffin and I'm going to purge them.
Stupid.
Insolent.
Insignificant.
Weak.
Pathetic.
Disgusting.
Repulsive.
The swirl around in my head sing song lullaby sings me to sleep at night.
Fucking kill me already.

No comments:

Post a Comment