Monday, May 20, 2013

I went to prom

So I figure before I tell you all how fucked up things got I'll upload pictures from prom.
Lets not talk about how much weight I gained20fuckingpoundshahahkillme.

Sam, Me, Ben

Hunter, Rachel, Juanita, Caleb, Sammi, Rebecca, Me, Amber
Hunter, Rachel, Juanita, Caleb, Sammi, Rebecca, Me, Amber

Rebecca, Me, Amber

Rachel and Hunter looked so fucking cute

Rebecca and Sammi are the prettiest

Amber and fatfat Me

Who let the whale wear a dress now that's the question

Sam is great

I love my brothers a lot okay

Sammi, Rebecca, Rachel, Hunter, Caleb, Juanita, Me, Amber

Rachel, Hunter, Caleb, Juanita, Me, Amber 
Rebecca, Sammi, Rachel, Hunter, Erin, WeJustDon'tKnow, Caleb, Juanita, Me, Amber

Rebecca, Sammi, Rachel, Hunter, Erin, PrettySureHisNameStartsWithN??, Caleb, Juanita, Mutest e, Amber

SomeDude, Caleb, Juanita, Ew, Amber

So Hunter is the cutest cutie and so are the rest of my adorable friendswhoInevertalktohahahahfuck. Okay yes now that's over we won't ever talk about it againImisshavingfriendsandbeingabletohangoutwithpeoplewithoutbeingafuckeduppieceofshitwowdone.

1 comment:

  1. Hunter looks adorable
    and you do too. you look astounding omg.
    awwwwwwwww im sorry, love. but just to let you know that im sad you think that way. you deserve to be happy. you deserve to be everything, love. and i hate that you feel this way.
    <3
    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete