Sunday, August 21, 2011

40 calories

I like people's reactions.
I hate sex.
Completely.
I hate being touched and being exposed it feels disgusting.
But I LOVE other people's reactions to being touched.
Julia likes being touched we will leave it at that.
She's a sweet heart and I feel like an asshole.
I don't love her and I know I won't.
But I'm going to stay with her probably until she leaves for college(if she doesn't take a year off) or when I leave for college. That's a year or two.
Eventually I'll have to tell Dad we're together.
I wonder if we'll go to prom together this year :D
I'm going to be her cute little THIN girl friend.
I'm going to continue smoking.
I know she won't like it.
I am going to get better at art and I'll be fine.
Not good.
Not okay.
But FINE.
I will be no more that 80 lbs when I start college(if the world doesn't end before that ahahahaha no.)
I will pretend I'm not dead inside for two more years.
I will be thin.
I will probably not survive but whatever.
<3 Stay strong all those who read this shit
CHEERS

2 comments:

  1. Wow... you've been so freaking strong. I don't even know what day of my diet I'm on. I think it's the start of week three.
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do this, and you will. Just keep your chin up and keep pushing forward. You'll look beautiful at prom. <3

    ReplyDelete