Wednesday, August 24, 2011

75 pills later

And I can't breathe.
Everything is foggy.
I feel like shit.
I want to hurl but nothing will come up because I didn't eat anything all day.
Every pill was dissolved in stomach acid.
I found out a 'friend' isn't actually a friend after all.
Jason went to sleep.
I talked to him for a bit.
I don't know if he will actually remember talking to me because e was dead tired.
'Friend' hung up on me.
Eric was asleep.
So is Samantha.
SO is everyone else because who would be up at 5:12 am on a school day?
Yeah that's right SCHOOL.
Still fat as ever and I get to go to school.
It's isn't happening.
I'm too fucked up for school.
I want to go to sleep.
But I'm scared to.
I wasn't afraid as the pills went down two by two but now I am.
If I make it through this I need to be hospitalized.
Immediately.
I'm just going to tell Dad that I think I need to be hospitalized.
Nothing more or less.
Just look him in the eye(my pupils are fucking HUGE) and say we need to go get me hospitalized.
He asks why I'm just going to say we need to.
It's not right that I feel like this.
At all
CHEERS

4 comments:

  1. What did you take? Hope you're ok!
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg, just noticed the title! 75, fucking hell! It doesn't matter what you took in those quantities, get to hospital now!
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling, you should go to the hospital now, because even though you may not e passed out or anything yet, your liver and kidneys will be freaking the fuck out. Go to the hospital. And tell us when you're safe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dude, get to the hospital! Now I'm gonna be worried about how YOU are. Please be okay!

    ReplyDelete