Saturday, March 3, 2012

137.6lbs

I don't even feel hungry anymore.
I get this slight feeling like my mouth is dry and my stomach is intensely empty but that's it.
Its weird.
I haven't had this feeling.
Ever.
I didn't eat yesterday.
Or the day before that.
If I did it was a bite of a yogurt before I gave it to Honey so I could swallow my pills.
Last time I ate was March 1st.
I don't even think about it.
I feel so strange.
I don't have the energy to get up and move.
I just don't want to be awake.
I refuse to shower even though I know I smell.
I sleep constantly.
I slept 20 hours.
It's ridiculous.
I've been peeling whole chunks of skin from my lips and I don't think that's normal.
Then again nothing about me and what's going on with my fucked up body is normal.
I mean I have violent fucking twitches for fucks sake.
Not normal at all.
I feel like you all need a change my blog is getting old. I'm going to attack it tonight.
I was going to pass out with Lukas but I have been listening to Fun and think my iPod at the bottom needs a change and so does the rest of my blog.
Huzzah.
<3 p="" stay="" strong="">CHEERS

No comments:

Post a Comment