Monday, March 12, 2012

Food

I won't eat it but I could talk about it for hours.
Lukas and I are talking about food.
We always talk about food.
It's like a common topic with us.
I love food.
I don't think I understood what Marya Hornbacher meant until I got this sick.
The whole making love to food thing because food is the desired object of your affection?
Yes.
Completely true.
I was very close to making a food blog.
Completely healthy one.
But a food blog at that.
Still debating.
I love food so much.
I don't even want to eat it.
I just love looking at it and pretending I can.
And remembering the tastes and smells.
I love it.
Love it love it love it.

Also I love YOU Ana Always There
seriously your comment made my day.
<3 alright="" done="" i="" m="" p="">stay strong
CHEERS

No comments:

Post a Comment