Friday, April 6, 2012

Fabulous

He's amazing.
He's absolutely amazing.
I could gush about him for hours on end and still keep talking.
Yes Dad actually said yes.
It probably has something to do with the fact that my Mom understood and knew how much this would mean to me.
There aren't even words to describe how lovely he is.
I wanted to cry when he left.
I still want to cry.
I want him back.
I wanted to lock him in my closet(if it was clean) and never let him leave ever again.
His hugs are just gdfjogbfdojg and bfvfdnvfjd.
Nope.
He has to come back.
He is not allowed to be gone.
No living in Louisiana is NOT acceptable I will not allow this.
And his voice is so cute.
I just miss him.


Okay so I'm going to cut and then go to bed. Night lovies.
<3 p="" stay="" strong="">CHEERS

No comments:

Post a Comment