Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Lukas

Katie sweetheart thank you <3

Lukas might come and see me. His Mom said he could
It's all up to my Dad.
I'm scared.
He said "perhaps" but I'm afraid of him saying no.
I'm afraid he won't let him.
I won't get this chance again for a long time.
Please just say yes Dad I'm begging you.
I need it more than I could ever tell you.

I was about five seconds away from killing myself last night.
Then I remembered I had to give Lukas his letter and I just couldn't leave him hanging like that.
I put my blade down and stopped cutting.
I'm still breathing but I don't know how much more of this I can take.
I just need to be around someone who cares.

1 comment:

  1. What letter are you giving Lukas? I really hope you can pull through this sweetheart. It makes me sad to see you like this. Please stay strong.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete