Friday, May 11, 2012

Vomit

There is a bag of vomit in my closet.
I purged in the kitchen sink.
I got vomit up my nose and in my hair and on my TOES.
I have no idea what is wrong with me.
I have 75 pills stashed.
It's a growing collection.
I lost 4.6 lbs in two days.
I am never satisfied.
When it gets to be 1:30 am I am taking my laptop and camping down stairs on the elliptical for a few hours.
And I will probably work out until I can't feel my legs.
And then tomorrow I will probably repeat this process.
This is going to kill me before I reach my 18th birthday.

1 comment:

  1. Purging is such a hard addiction to deal with. So is over exercising. I wish I had words of encouragement. Please know that you're not alone and we all have been where you are sweetheart.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete