Friday, June 1, 2012

131.4

I feel weak and shaky today.
It took me a few minutes to stand up.
I don't have the energy to make myself tea.
I don't have the energy to do my homework.
I feel lost.
Lukas is probably sleeping.
I have this weird feeling in my chest every time he doesn't answer.
It's the same one I get when I look at pictures of Kelsey and I or read past notes she wrote me.
Sadness?
Longing?
I'm not exactly sure what it is.
I just know it hurts.
Then again everything does now.
stay strong lovelies<3
CHEERS
P.S.
it kills me that my weight is 'healthy'

2 comments:

  1. Oh *hug* I hope you are ok.. my weight is pretty much the same as yours right now, and I hate it too.. sorry that you feel that way it really isnt fun..

    Stay strong, Much love xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you're not feeling well my dear. I wish I could make you feel better, but I know that you are lost. Stay strong sweetheart.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete