Thursday, September 27, 2012

Sex

I'm going through my blog and deleting a lot of posts.
I was a sick pathetic disgusting person.
I no longer personify my disordered eating and no longer do I worship eating disorders or disordered people.
I get nauseated when reading this shit.
But I came upon a particular post and I was very very close to throwing up.
Sex.
I was talking about it in theory.
I was sure back then as a little freshman that I would be a "virgin"* forever.
So sure of how innocent I was.
So sure that no one would ever touch me again.
I was comfortable in that thinking.
Comfortable thinking no one like Tommy would come into my life.
I feel sick thinking about him.
So fucking sick.
I don't like being touched anymore.
Even hugs make me anxious.
I'm afraid of my family members.
I'm afraid of everyone.
I get scared of living and time and breathing.
Sex is absolutely terrifying.
Every time someone mentions it I feel like someone is on top of me.
Smothering me and pushing.
Everything hurts.
I get shakey and cold and tired.
Very tired.
I'm exhausted and I don't want to be around people.
I have to go to school today.
I've been skipping since Thursday because I was twitching.
It finally stopped after I woke up today.
But I have to be around people.
I have to actually allow people to touch me and be near me and talk to me and I'm terrified.
I am so scared and I am so tired and I feel like everyone is always pushing.
I feel a weight on me every day from the moment I wake up until I fall asleep.
Its always so heavy.
I can't breathe.
I am so tired.


*depending on you definition of virgin because considering anatomy I was not REALLY a virgin. That was taken away a long time before this point.

1 comment:

  1. i know what you mean, I have recently gone through and deleted a bunch from my blog too.

    And sex... is the same for me. All my sweet memories of it have been torn apart by the fact that they are from someone who broke my heart.
    The rest is just fear. Being overpowered by someone much stronger than me. Shaking and being unable to move.

    Hugs are the same, being around guys is terrifying for me.
    People expect you to just be fine. But the truth is you never "get over it".

    My heart breaks for you. <3

    Pride.Strength.Courage
    ~TinyRose

    ReplyDelete