Wednesday, October 17, 2012

I don't know why I care so much.
His opinion shouldn't bother me as much as it does.
I shouldn't feel so triggered by him.
I shouldn't feel so pathetically insignificant in comparison.
But I do.
In everything I do and am I feel as though I am nothing.
My massive inferiority complex is probably grating on your nerves.
I just can't help but hate myself whenever I see him on my dash.
I can't help but feeling disgusting about myself.
My heart hurts.
I'm scared of my thoughts.
I'm afraid that I think it's completely logical to kill myself over another person.
A person I don't even interact with.
A person I've never even had a conversation with or spoken to.
A person who has never been a part of my life has the ability to make me want to die.
I'm so tired of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment