Monday, May 13, 2013

I don't know what I'm doing anymore.
One moment everything is fine and the next I've lapsed back two years in my mental stability.
I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss feeling like this but bouncing back and forth is getting kind of old you know?
It would be nice if it was just one or the other but it never is.
Honestly I don't even think I'd mind being completely fucked up again I just hate this wishy washy feeling.
School work should be my top priority since I have until the end of the month to graduate or redo senior year.
But at this point I honestly don't care.
I should because my friends and family do but I just give the fuck up.
Samantha is graduating in June.
I need to finish or I can't go see her graduate.
The worst thing is that I don't think I care.
I just want to stay and bed and not exist for a year.
Not like I'm going to college in the fall anyways.
What's the point?

No comments:

Post a Comment