Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I'm trying

Not to eat.
Why am I so hungry today?
Fuck.
Here have some pictures.
Pen and ink. Crowquill pen. Free expression piece.
Pen and ink. Basic nib.
Prismacolored pencils. Sophomore year.
Ebony pencil and white prismacolors. Said fuck it to the table line. I hate ellipses.
This will be the death of me. Silver point. Gessoed illustration board 5x8. Been working on this fucker for five months. FTW.
There's my art.
Going to shower.
It's too early for me.
Fuck.
I want a cigarette.
<3 Stay strong you loveable people
CHEERS
P.S. RIP my lovely comments.

2 comments:

  1. you are a lovely artist! i'm actually super impressed by your drawings of a tree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures.

    I love the spoon one. You really are very talented. Xx

    ReplyDelete