Thursday, June 7, 2012

Tea

I can't sleep.
I'm slightly dizzy and everything feels a little fuzzy.
I'm going to catch up on some reading and then do my math homework.
I'm almost done with tutoring I have this set of homework and then three take home tests to do for math.
I've officially completed English and Italian is continuing through the summer.
I'm just scared that I won't have enough requirements to be a senior next year.
If that's the case I don't know what I'll do.
I can't do another two years of high school.
Everyone keeps telling me "Oh Rachael it's not that bad" but it is.
I just can't do it.
And I have to make sure that this year going into school I look sick.
I'm so tired of hearing that there's nothing wrong with me because I 'look fine'.
It sounds horrible but if I'm killing myself might as well not hold back right?
So at some point tonight I'll probably go down stairs with my iPod and exercise.
It's hard with Ben sleeping on the couch.
I wish he would just leave but I need to get on the elliptical.
It tells me how many calories I'm burning and how long I've been exercising and it does more for me that crunches can.
My muscles will be screaming later today.
I'm only allowing tea because the passed few days have been nonstop binges.
I can stand this feeling.
I haven't been able to purge and these little voices keep screaming "buy laxatives".
Anyways.
shit post.
<3 more later. be nice to yourselves.
CHEERS

2 comments:

  1. I was in high school for 2 extra years. I was proud when I finally graduated. I know exactly how you feel. The doctors say I look fine. I'm sick, and they don't notice. It upsets me. I hope you're doing alright sweetie.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't trust the numbers on the elliptical. It tells you that you've burned far more calories than is realistic.

    Stay strong and remember that you are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete