Friday, July 6, 2012

Can I just

Lukas has a blogger and he made a post about me can I just share it with you?
Visiting! (Rachael)
I'm also really excited to visit Rach, whenever that is!
She lives in Ohio, so she's pretty far away too.
I hope I can visit her soon. I miss her and I don't tell her I love
her enough.
I wanna go on a walk with her and hold her hand and we
can share earbuds and listen to Del Amitri's "Roll to Me".
I wanna give her a piggyback ride at WalMart. I wanna
kiss her forehead and pet her hair while she falls asleep.
I wanna watch movies with her and let her lay on me and 
just be big gays without a care in the world. When I'm
with her, I just feel like the happiest guy ever?
I really wanna be with her, soon. I need to tell her I love
her. I want to see her get embarrassed when I do, and I'll
kiss her hair and let her hide her face in my chest and I'll
call her a pretty baby and she'll probably hit me. I'll let
her wear my clothes and I'll just look at her and wonder
how lucky I was to meet her.
She's beautiful, and she doesn't know it.
She has the prettiest smile and the cutest laugh and
she's just absolutely perfect.
I love her.
Also I'm sorry this post got so sappy, ahhhh.

adsfghjk,hgfsghjk he's perfect.
I love him so much and he just doesn't know how amazing he is.
I wish you could all meet him and just see how fabulous he is.
I don't think I've ever met someone I've loved so much.

1 comment:

  1. Hey hunney,
    wow! that sounds AMAZING! he seems like a real nice guy whio's crazy about you. all these little things that he described are the nurture of a relationship. i don't know what i'd do if my head wouldn't fit so perfectly on my boyfriend's chest, that's one of the best feelings ever.
    so i'm pressing all my thumbs that you guys can meet soon <3 i'm so happy that you found him :)
    xoxo
    kiwi

    ReplyDelete