Saturday, July 7, 2012

I'm not okay.
I don't feel good.
I don't feel like getting out of bed.
I don't feel like breathing.
I don't want to eat.
I'm fucking starving but I won't eat that.
I am not recovering;no where near it.
I don't want to use bio oil.
I don't want to be me.
To be this to be anything really.
I just want to go to sleep and I'm sorry but no I can't help you remodel your kitchen.
I'm too busy looking at pictures of self harm and watching suicide tapes to care about what the motherfucking sink will look like.

I'm at my Mom's.
I'm tired of playing the good daughter who smiles and is fine.
I'm exhausted.
I'm fucking done.
How am I supposed to last two weeks here?

1 comment:

  1. sorry to hear, sweaty :( why not break out once and not be the good daughter? one day? tell your mom you need a break, sleep all day and don't do anything. take one day off life. you so deserve it.
    you're strong <3
    xoxo
    kiwi

    ReplyDelete