Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Neutral?

Sam sweetheart I sent it so you should get a notification in that email soon!

This other blog
I'm running will have daily food and exercise logs and pictures of the food I'm eating.
I have a page for my weigh ins and a list of the food I eat.
Really it's meant for me to be able to keep track of my weight loss in a clear organized way but if people are interested in reading they can.
I'll probably put other mundane things like what I'm reading and what I do on a daily basis.
Again it's really just a way for me to document whats going on in my life right now.
This blog stands more for my emotions and how I am feeling mentally which is really helpful and will be for when I look back on it but it doesn't help me remember things well??
I have been experiencing little memory holes,, like I'll try to think of a year or two ago but I only have little snap shots.
So I feel like if I become more diligent with keeping up with my blogs I can help fill some of the gaps.
It's not really special but this other blog will be really triggering and I'll probably post before and after pictures and maybe if I'm feeling really adventurous I'll do vlogs???
I probably won't make it public because of how triggering it is for me and the last thing I want to do is trigger other people so again just leave a comment or message me an email address you use so I can add you to the reading list.
I'll probably post more later.

1 comment:

  1. i read the top part of your blog all the time. especially the 'allow yourself to be loved' bit just gets to me. :3
    i got it!!! i'm ecstatic. i always remember you as the Rachael with an a. i used to write it with an a and people kept on bugging me about it and i was pissed.
    i am honestly really REALLY impressed what what you're doing. when you just said that it may be triggering for other people, that just warmed my heart up a bit.
    you're really an angel. like i've read some of your posts and i think...you underestimate the goodness you truly have. i don't think goodness is seen through actioins, but more of something that is inside and something that drives you to think something about someone.
    perhaps those memory holes won't be so bad. the last few years have been horrid on you, sweetheart.
    <3 i'm going to see the other blog,
    and just to sign this off appropriately -
    Cheers! xo
    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete