Thursday, April 11, 2013

Pictures oops

It's really nice to know that some of you are still breathing.
I like to go through my followers every once in a while and see if they are doing okay so it's really nice to know some of you started new blogs and doing well enough to post every once in a while.
I feel like I should make a realistic update?
I've been holding onto my illnesses like a life raft but despite the fact that I'm restricting again and I lost 7.8 lbs this week:
I'm actually doing well.<
I haven't self harmed in over a month and I haven't purged in a little over a month and a half.
So! Pictures I guess,,
Amber
REALLY CUTE PICTURE OF LUKAS AHHHHHHHH
these are my worst scars and they are healing so nicely
I'm still ugly
PLEASE IGNORE THE BATHROOM OMG
I was really afraid that I would be triggered when these turned white and I am but it's not as bad as I thought.

2 comments:

  1. The photos of the scars break my heart

    You are not one bit ugly my dear
    You are beautiful inside and out x

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah it is
    it's nice to know that you're still breathing the most <3 you're so strong for holding on for so long.
    oh my God i am so fucking proud of you for not self harming, for not purging. you are completely and utterly amazing.
    it IS a big deal and you should be proud of yourself and what you achieved, because i definitely am. you are amazing, Rachael. don't let anyone else tell you otherwise.
    Amber is really pretty. i like her hair. :3
    Lukas is adorable! omg
    oh my Gosh, your scars are healing. OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH, RACHAEL, RACHAEL, RACHAEL, I'M REALLY REALLY PROUD OF YOU. OH MY GOSH
    no, you're not. hush, i think you're way more prettier than Amber ^_^
    especially your mouth. you have such a nice one and your eyes. <3
    the scars do hurt, to know you were in so much pain, but i'm so PROUD OF YOU for not adding to them or anything. you're so amazing. i'm so pleased with you and not self-harming for a month and not purging for a month or so is something you should definitely be amazed by. you've done what i think is nearly impossible.
    i'm really, really proud of you. :)
    i'm happy today because of it. <3
    thank you, Rachael. you have no idea how much it means to me that you're not self-harming and you're not purging. it really means a lot. i honestly was afraid we were going to lose you. you're such a sweet girl. you deserve to live.
    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete