Saturday, July 28, 2012

Life's happenings

Lukas is at Otakon with his best friend Vi.
It bothers me slightly because whenever he gets upset I can't really make him feel better?
I just feel like a really shit friend.
I want to give him hugs and hold his hand and just be there but
That's kinda hard when he's in Baltimore.
I'm gonna pester my Dad again to see if he can visit because I miss him.
I worry about him so much and I just want him here.

In other news:
I hadn't eaten anything since Thursday so I caved and had six strawberries.
I don't think
that's even going to make a difference so fuck it.
I was supposed to do that running everyday thing but lazy.
And it actually didn't make me lose weight even though I had been running/walking more than four miles every morning and restricting.
You know me being that person who needs to see results instantaneously.
Anyways this is kind of a shit post and I'm gonna
watch movies and text Lukas.
tOodLEs

1 comment:

  1. know how you feel. when i found my boyfriend, we had a long distance relationship, though not as long distance as you and Lukas. it's hard to only be able to talk to each other via the internet or call once a day, especially since my bf wasn't much into calling. but that doesn't make you a bad friend. you do everything in your might to make him feel better and that's what love is about.
    take care of yourself ...
    xoxo
    kiwi

    ReplyDelete