Sunday, October 6, 2013

Actually trying to make changes wo a h

Going to try and be productive today.
There's a list of things I need to get done so maybe I can actually start pretending I'm actually living.
Versus what I've been doing which consists mostly of sleeping and eating too much.
Mom is coming in for my birthday and she wants me to get a bunch of shit done before she gets here.
Over the summer Dad gutted my room and set up some of my new furniture but it's still under construction.
She wants that finished by the 23rd.
I've already come to terms with the fact that this shit isn't getting finished before then but if I pretend I'm trying maybe she won't be angry with me.
When Dad wakes up I'm going to pluck my eyebrows and beg him to take me to a sporting goods store to get exercise equipment.
If I'm doing this shit I might as well go all out and although I'm about as athletic as a boulder I feel like maybe I can try to do something in the realm of physical activity.
Besides the whole going to try and exercise thing I'm also keeping a new food journal and I'm going to try and keep a routine.
I've been trying to establish some sort of routine in my life for years now but since I'm not currently attending school or working it might actually work for once.
I am also going to start making lists for things that need to get done or that I want to accomplish.
For normal people who actually do shit with their lives my list might seem pathetic but keep in mind I'm pretty much a fucking sloth.

6.10.13//
-pluck my eyebrows (got like caterpillars growing on my fucking forehead shit is ridiculous)
-convince Dad it is imperative that I have exercise equipment
-wash my bedroom walls (they have like black scuffs on them from my old furniture ugh)
-do some fucking laundry holy shit I have the equivalent to the Appalachian Mountains in dirty laundry
-shave my legs I may or may not wear shorts depending on the temperature and my degree of laziness
-paint nails
-study for my drivers license
-straighten up my room so I don't have boxes of shit everywhere
-call Mom so she doesn't bitch that I never fucking call her
-smoke cigarette with Samantha (I miss her face stupid brat going to college and doing things with her life)
-find a link for Black Swan online
-write in food journal
-weigh myself probably fifty times and cry a lot
-also read Wasted

I'm actually very excited about painting my nails.
My nails haven't been painted in so long and I'm gonna make them all cute and Halloween themed.
And getting exercise equipment is productive in the way of weight loss so I feel like I'm actually working for the things I want which is super cool and something I never do ever.
Maybe my day won't actually be too bad we'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment