Wednesday, November 6, 2013

An apology of sorts

I rarely ever respond to comments (mostly because I'm not good with people being nice to me I have no idea how to convey how appreciative I am and I usually wind up sounding like a spoiled ungrateful brat) but I thought I'd take the time to say something to this one.
First I'd like to apologize because I think I've needlessly worried you.
I made it seem like I'm doing hard core drugs in the corner of someone's sleazy basement.
When in reality what I'm doing can hardly be considered dangerous.
I've been taking oxycodone orally and no more than 1400mgs at a time.
This isn't even a daily habit.
Lately I've been taking more than what I used to but it's considered a more mild narcotic and not nearly as addictive as other pain relievers.
Although I'm saying that your worry isn't necessary I am not in any way saying I'm ungrateful for it.
I feel the opposite actually I'm incredibly thankful that someone gives a shit.
But I assure you I am not ruining my life over this.
I have all of thirteen pills left and no means to find more.
Getting more pills would also require a certain amount of effort that I am not willing to expend.
Really the only reason I've been abusing these pills is because they greatly reduce my appetite.
Also I find it sort of liberating to not be in mental agony 24/7 (though I am aware this isn't exactly a cure or healthy).
I know this sort of makes me sound like someone in denial over their drug habits/addictions but I only started taking oxy a month ago and only for the last two weeks have I been taking over what the recommended dose is.
Obviously I'm not taking it as prescribed seeing as it's not even my prescription but I'm not taking 1880mgs a day I promise.
I'm sorry to have worried you and I really hope I haven't upset you further.
And that being said please if anyone finds the things I post about to be unsettling or triggering please unfollow I do not wish to hurt anyone.

1 comment:

  1. This post made me feel a bit relieved. After reading your last post about your dad's prescriptions, I was worried about you. I know things are rough for you. You've got a lot on your plate, but you don't have to do it alone. Ask for help. It doesn't make you any weaker to admit when you need help.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete