Thursday, November 14, 2013

Let the wolves enjoy my bones

I've been mindlessly binging (being a loose term because honestly I've eaten maybe 2000 calories between the last two days).
So today I decided to go for a walk and get things done while staying as far from the kitchen as possible.
Also used up the last of my oxy as a way to distract myself.
I asked Dad if we could go to dinner.
Every time we go I get a salad and a diet soda and I purge in the bathrooms after I finish 3/4 of it.
Dad notices kind of but decided to play dumb.
Not like I expected more.
We went shopping last night.
I got my hair cut and got a pair of cute knock off uggs (I hate uggs and the style but these look so cute with my winter coat).
If I lose enough weight I'm gonna bribe Dad to take me shopping for sweaters before Mom's so I can be warm and fashionable.
I need to lose about 15 lbs though and if I continue like I have been today I should be fine.
I haven't eaten anything and I think for the rest of this week and next I'm going to purge everything I eat.
Anyways this is a shit post so have a picture of my ugly face.

No comments:

Post a Comment